What Investors Say About Growthink
"Growthink really understands how to create compelling business plans and raise capital, and Growthink's Capital Raising Products succeed in infusing this knowledge."
Managing Director, GKM Ventures,
Board of Governors, Tech Coast Angels
"Growthink understands what it takes to create companies, raise money, and grow value."
Victor W. Hwang
T2 Venture Capital
"Thank you! You simplified the chore of writing my business plan and saved me months of writing and editing in my office. My wife thanks you as well!"
Professional Travel Guide, LLC
"Your template is exactly what I was looking for. My investors wanted a plan ASAP and I was able to deliver using the
Ultimate Business Plan Template."
$1 Billion Hedge Fund
Get Growthink's Step-by-Step Guide to Raising Capital for Your Business from Grants & Bonuses
How to Fund Your Business with Government Grants
Are you looking for capital for your business? If so, grant funding may be the right source for you!
It clearly was for Maxygen, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAXY), a biotechnology company based in California. A few years back, Maxygen received a multi-million dollar grant from the U.S. Government's Defense Advanced Research Agency, known as DARPA, to develop aerosol-based vaccines to protect against a broad spectrum of pathogens.
Maxygen used the funding to develop those vaccines and to build other commercial technologies. Sales started to grow and before long Maxygen went public and its founders were instantly worth millions upon millions of dollars.
And Maxygen is not alone. Each year, federal, state and local governments provide BILLIONS of dollars in grant funding to FOR-PROFIT businesses. As long as you are in one of the following sectors, you may be eligible for grant funding:
But unfortunately, even if your business falls into one of these sectors, grants are very challenging to win unless you're armed with the right knowledge. Fortunately, Growthink's "Step-by-Step Guide to Raising Capital for Your Business from Grants" teaches you everything you need to know to raise grant funding for your business.
Here is just some of the insider information and techniques you will find:
- The four common myths about grants...and the truth about each (pages 3-5)
- How to use grants as part of your overall fundraising strategy (pages 6-9)
- The 10 core business segments that grants fund, and how to properly position your company to win them (pages 11-12)
- The 11 government departments which fund billions of dollars of small business grants each year (pages 12-13)
- The two best places to quickly and easily search for grants for your business (pages 14-15)
- Where to go to find state and local grants for your business (page 16)
- What a grant solicitation looks like and how you can expertly interpret it (page 17-18)
- How to find a private grant if all or part of your business is a non-profit (page 21)
- How to write a successful grant proposal (pages 22-32)
- What to do AFTER you submit your proposal to escalate your chances of winning the grant (page 33)
- The 5 steps you need to take to find and secure grants for your business (page 34).
Order now and you'll also get...
As a bonus with your purchase of the "Step-by-Step Guide to Raising Capital for Your Business from Grants," you'll also receive 30-day access to Growthink University, so you can use all of the other invaluable tools for you to complete your business plan and raise capital. You'll also gain access to all of the bonuses available to new Growthink University members such as:
- Growthink's Definitive Guide to Business Planning ($99 value)
- "Why 93.7% of Business Plans Fail" ($59 value)
- New 2009 Directory of Top US Venture Capital Firms ($29 value)
- Growthink's Business Plan & Capital Raising Resources ($39 value)
Complete The 4 Easy Steps Below To Get Started:
- Complete the secure web form below
- Check your email inbox for an email titled, "Thank you for purchasing the Step-By-Step Guide to Raising Capital for Your Business from Grants "
- Click on the link in the email to download your report.
- Use the login info in the email to gain access to exclusive business planning and capital raising resources for the next 30 days free.